from the beginning of our activity, your satisfaction and contentment have been always the most important for us. Opinions and suggestions expressed by our patients will be crucial for us in our efforts to provide the highest standard of medical services.
Please send comments, both positive and negative, and recommendations to the e-mail address: email@example.com
We invite our patients to participate in an online satisfaction survey, and we will use the results of the survey to assess the quality of services and the functioning of Gizińscy Medical Centre (Centrum Medyczne Gizińscy).
Full data confidentiality guaranteed!
Patient Rights Advocate
A person using health services provided by a psychiatric hospital has the right to assistance in protecting their rights.
The right to assistance in protecting the rights of the person referred to above is also vested in their statutory representative, legal or actual guardian. Protection of the rights of people using health services provided by a psychiatric hospital is the task of the Patient’s Rights Ombudsman of the Psychiatric Hospital.
The tasks of the Patient’s Rights Ombudsman of the Psychiatric Hospital include:
- Assistance in asserting rights in matters related to admission, treatment, conditions of stay and discharge from a psychiatric hospital
- Clarifying or assisting in clarifying oral and written patient complaints
- Cooperation with the family, statutory representative, legal or actual guardian of the patient
- Initiating and conducting educational and information activities in the field of the rights of people using health services provided by a psychiatric hospital
Doctor Kin-Rajewska is a true professional. She knows her trade. Started with a thorough interview, ordered an MRI followed by diagnostics, selection of medicines and excercies. I felt an improvement and I can recommend her.
Physician: Bożena Kin-Rajewska, M.D. • neurological visit
Down to earth and experienced physician. Pleasant and Nice. Good diagnostician. Truly recommend.
Physician: Paweł Rajewski, PhD • hepatologic visit
Great approach to a 1.5-years-old child. Doctor Krystyna explained everything and shown what’s what in the ultrasound.
Physician: Krystyna Szmytkowska, PhD • surgical pediatric visit
Highly recommend. The visit was pleasant. Doctor Piotr is very down to earth. Provided in-depth answers to the patient’s questions.
Physician: Piotr Sokala, M.D. • vascular surgeon visit
Great physician and expert, and a good person. Shows empathy, good listener and ready to explain. I am very happy with the treatment.
Physician: Bogdan Kitliński, PhD • neurosurgical visit
Files to download
Instructions for preparing for surgery
Anesthesiological Pre-operative Questionnaire
Sharing medical records
- The patient has the right to access medical records regarding their health and information about the services provided.
- Centrum Medyczne Gizińscy providing health services will provide medical documentation to the patient, statutory representative or a person authorized by the patient. In the event of an application for access to medical records by a person other than the patient to whom the documentation relates, it is necessary to attach to the application a written authorization for that person to access the documentation.
- Medical documentation may be made available to the patient in the form of a photocopy, excerpt, extract or radiological examination on an electronic medium. We process applications for access to medical records without undue delay, as soon as possible.
- The patient also has the option of checking information about the health of themselves, their children or the person who authorized him to do so on the Internetowe Konto Pacjenta (IKP).
- You can submit an application for access to medical documentation at the CMK FRONT DESK. You can also send the application electronically in the form of a scan to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to collect the documentation in person, it is necessary to present an identity document by the person collecting the medical documentation.
Voucher gift certificate
Don’t have an idea for a gift?
If you don’t have an idea for a gift for your significant other, please visit our Centre to purchase a voucher for a specific amount. The voucher can be used for medical consultations, physiotherapy treatments, diagnostics and laboratory tests.
You can purchase it at the front desk or make a payment to our account.
The prepaid voucher can be collected directly at the front desk or sent by post to the address provided by you.
For more details call: +48 52 345 50 80
Rules and regulations for the Vouchers at the Gizińscy Medical Centre:
- A voucher can be purchased for a specific amount.
- The vouchers are sold by phone at +48 52 345 50 80 or by e-mail: email@example.com
- You can pay for a voucher in cash or by card at the front desk of the Gizińscy Medical Centre or by transfer to the account: Bank Millennium account number 78 1160 2202 0000 0003 6584 9062 (please indicate the following in the transfer title: “voucher for… [name and surname of the recipient]”). Send the bank transfer confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The voucher is issued to a specific person, and it is not transferable to another person.
- The person who is going to redeem the voucher should contact the front desk, arrange a convenient date and present a valid voucher at the registration desk before visit.
- Each voucher has an expiration date (a voucher is valid for six months from the date of purchase).
- The voucher is not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
- If the value of the services is lower than the value of the voucher, Gizińscy Medical Centre does not refund the difference in value.
- If the value of the service exceeds the value of the Voucher, the person redeeming the voucher must pay the difference.
PILOT PROGRAM“A GOOD MEAL IN THE HOSPITAL”
We would like to inform you that the Gizińscy Medical Center has joined the pilot program “A good meal in the hospital” introduced by the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 25 September 2023 regarding nutritional education and improving the quality of nutrition in hospitals.